- Your extensions are 100% real human hair, please treat it the same way you would treat your real hair. Wash it with a co-wash, which is a moisturizing conditioner in lieu of a shampoo. Stroke the hair in a downward position. Some good brands to consider is Devacurl, Tresemme, Organix, Garnier Fructis and Shea Moisture.
- Gently comb through your hair, in sections with a wide tooth comb or a detangling brush.
- Rinse your hair with cold water and let your hair air dry before installing and styling.
- Use a heat protectant before applying heat, we recommend Chi heat protectant spray. Use a small amount to prevent your hair from being too oily.
- After styling use a light hair serum to add extra silkiness to your hair. We recommend Aveda hair serum, BioSilk hair serum, and Chi hair serum.
Curly Hair Maintenance
- Our curly hair is a very tight curl pattern, we recommend not applying any heat to ensure you don't lose the curl pattern.
- Wash the curly hair with a moisturizing conditioner, stroke in a downward position, gently comb out the hair and let it sit in a plastic cap for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse the hair out and allow the hair to air dry before separating the curls or styling your hair.
- Use a light leave in conditioner or mouse to set the curls for styling. We recommend using Curl conditioner by Garnier Fructis or the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie. Use a very small amount, stroke it through each section of your hair curly hair and scrunch the curls at the bottom.
- Our hair can be dyed but we recommend you consult a coloring specialist before dying the hair. Once the hair has been dyed it is no longer considered raw, the chemicals take away from the raw virgin state.
- When you color your hair, please read the instructions on the dying products and follow them. Set a timer so you don't over process the hair.
- Co-wash the hair and let the hair sit in a plastic bag with a hair mask on it overnight. Some brands we recommend for a good hair mask is Palmer's, Olive Oil and ORS Hair mayonnaise.
- Lastly, we're help to answer any questions you might have so feel free to reach out to us.